We believe that every child is special and has the capacity which can be tapped properly only if adequate resources & guidance is provided at early age. We also believe that school & parents are equally responsible for the growth of a child especially during nascent stage.
We make sure to meet parents along with the child before admitting them to school in order to learn about them.
- *The decision of the Principal will be final & binding in this regard.
- *The admission of a child is subject to availability of the seat.
We believe that at nascent stage a child should spend maximum amount of time with their parents, family & loved ones at their homes. But we also recommend that a child should be provided with proper resources & guidance in order for him/her to develop fully to an individual’s capacity. Thus we have defined age limit for admission criteria:
- For Pre-nursery – A child should not younger than 2 years old & older than 3 years old.
- For Nursery – A child should be at-least 3 years old and must not be older than 4 years.
- Birth Certificate
- 2 passport size recent photograph
- Pre Nursery - Summer timings - 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon - (April to November)
- Pre Nursery - Winter timings - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM - (December to March)
- Nursery - Summer timings - 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM - (April to November)
- Nursery - Winter timings - 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM - (December to March)
Parent Teacher Meeting
We have learnt from our experience that parents should be given a meeting time on daily basis so that if they have any queries, they can be attended to on priority & auctioned accordingly.
Thus we have kept one hour after the school gets over for parents to interact with teachers as per individual needs.
Timings – Monday to Friday
- Pre Nursery - Summer timings - 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM - (April to November)
- Pre Nursery - Winter timings - 01:00 PM to 1:30 PM - (December to March)
- Nursery - Summer timings - 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM - (April to November)
- Nursery - Winter timings - 01:30 PM to 02:00 PM - (December to March)